WTFuture WTFuture

pretty good

quite funny,good animation although the gas peddle is on the right not the left.

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

V.good

Really good song, not so great animation, and alot of those games were multi format and im sure some of them wernt even on playstation (wasnt alien H xbox/gamecube only for example?)

TT: 010 Rabbitmas TT: 010 Rabbitmas

best one

what are the odds of me finding this without getting a link on the sfc

this is by far your best co-op movie, your definatly improving all the time.

shame its several days to late tho : (

Clock Day 2034 Innit Clock Day 2034 Innit

even tho its just a pic...

it made me lol and thats why you get a 5 wooo!!

Ray is a legend!

Absurd-Ditties responds:

Ray should be made King.

SKATER V2 Episode: 04 SKATER V2 Episode: 04

Awsome!

That was sick, and nice ot see some more skating!!

work on those walk cycles tho lol.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

lisatron!

For some reason lisa remindes me of megatron from the transformers movie, i love the fact she gets owned i hate that slag.

A Skate of Mind A Skate of Mind

I know the video

PJ ladds wonderfull horrible life!

Dollar Dollar

V.good

Very funny, but it would of orked better with £50 notes, our petrol is going up on average about 2p a liter a week way above inflation/oil prices at £6 ($11) a gallon you americas are getting a bargin!

LL-Italian's Job(notdone) LL-Italian's Job(notdone)

good.

For obvious reasons i cant give you higher then a 7 becuase the movie is not finished.

Im not a fan of the LL but this one wasnt to bad, i would actually like to see it finished, There were a few graphoc glitches, for example why does his hand keep flahing did you miss out some key frames? and a stupid little thing i noticed is that the format of text changes half way through this movie, but otherwise a good effort.

Super Smash bros ST 5 Super Smash bros ST 5

great...

...but not perfect Iv watched all the others before and this isnt your best one, i didnt like the giga bowser sprite, but the rest was fine, there are some animation issues, ubt you will imporve those im sure in the next one, before you say "Actualy you are just geting manupilated", I am not this is my opinion score doesnt count for everything you know, read the reviews and deal with your critics.

Hendertaker responds:

That manupilate thing was that if one starts to hate it evreyone will start to go in there game, and they forget to give there real opinion
just like you did
you gave your own opinion no based on others and thats quite good
i deal with my critics
like 40% jsut want me to stop making movies
and the other 60 %want to help me out
i do follow there advice when there intentions are good
not like the ones that wish to see me retired from flash
well of of the ones that think that way you can bun in hell
and the ones that want to help i whsi you the best things in life ;D